Know How to Restore SQL Table Data to Different Database – Secured Solution
If you are looking for an exact method to Restore SQL table data to Different Database in SQL Server 2019, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, and below editions. Then you are on the right page where are supposed to be. In this write-up, we will provide you a simple and quick step-by-step procedure to restore your data quickly.
As we all know, SQL Server is one of the strong pillars for most organizations and businesses as it preserves all the information in a secure manner. With this application, you can easily manage or handle a database of any size. Sometimes, users often find themselves in a situation, where they need to restore data from one database to another database in SQL server. Since this is a fragile matter, many users find it difficult to restore their crucial data by themselves. Besides, there are many users who actually do not know how to do that.
So, If you are also such a user who is finding a reliable solution for the same. Then this is the right platform to overcome such circumstances. Here, you will get the best solution to restore SQL Server data. Stick to the post until the end to see the results.
How to Restore SQL Table Data to Different Database
The safest and easiest way to restore data from one database to another database is using an advanced third-party tool, like SQL Database Recovery. It is a very professional and reliable solution to restore data from MDF and NDF database files of the SQL server. even more than that, the tool has the potential to efficiently restore tables, triggers, keys, indexes, functions, rules, and stored procedures, etc. from the corrupt or damaged SQL database. In addition to this, it preserves data integrity throughout the process. Furthermore, The tool is compatible with databases created in any version of SQL Server such as 2019, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, and all below versions.
100% Secure Free Download
Steps to Restore SQL table data to Different Database using the tool
1. Download and run the software on your Windows system and Click on Open button to load the database MDF file.
3. Next, select the scan option if the database is suffering from severe corruption, choose Advanced Scan otherwise Quick scan. Also, select the Server version either manually or automatically and then click on OK button.
4. Once the scanning gets completed, the tool will display all items of the MDF file for previewing. Now, to restore table data to a Different Database click on Export button.
5. Select the SQL Server Database option from the Export window and choose Server Name and Authentication mode. If you choose SQL Server Authentication, also provide the User Name and Credentials of SQL Server.
7. Here, choose either Create New Database or Export to Existing Database option.
8. Select the tables you want to restore and then choose either export With Schema and data or With only schema option. Then, hit the Export button to begin the restoring process.
>>Read: How to Restore database on existing database in SQL Server?
In this post, we address the most asked question – How to Restore SQL table data to Different Database in SQL Server 2019, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, and other versions. For the convenience of the user, we explained simple, quick, effective, and workable steps to restore the data. Not even this, using the tool users can repair and restore data from the corrupt, damaged, or inaccessible MDF file in a trouble-free manner.